What is HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a cosmetic treatment that combines cleansing, extraction, hydration, and skin resurfacing. It is a popular option for people who want to improve the appearance of their skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone and texture. Great advantages of the treatment include it’s a fast treatment and does not require any downtime.
How Does HydraFacial Work?
The HydraFacial uses a vortex-assisted extraction (VAE) technology to cleanse, extract, hydrate, and resurface the skin. The VAE technology uses a combination of suction and fluid to gently remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin. HydraFacial can also be combined to use a serum to hydrate and and plump the skin.
HydraFacial procedures may vary from clinic to clinic and may include some or all of the following steps:
- Exfoliation with a glycolic acid peel to remove dead skin cells.
- Extraction of dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin.
- Hydration: A hydrating serum is delivered to the skin to plump and hydrate it.
People opt for HydraFacial treatments for multiple reasons including:
- It is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure, so there is no downtime.
- It is effective for all skin types.
- It can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It can improve skin tone and texture.
- It can reduce the appearance of acne and other blemishes.
- It can hydrate and plump the skin.
Risks of HydraFacial
The HydraFacial has a few risks, including:
- Temporary redness and swelling.
- Skin irritation.
- Rarely it may cause infection. However, this is really rare if protocols are followed. Unfortunately, some clinics may recycle equipment without proper sterilization which increases the risk fo infections and other complications.
These risks are rare and usually go away on their own.
Are You a Good Candidate for HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is suitable for most people. However, caution should be observed in cases of:
- Active acne.
- Open wounds or sores on the face.
- People who have had a recent facial treatments such as peels, laser or other treatments that makes the skin more vulnerable to trauma
Keep in mind about the HydraFacial:
- The results of the HydraFacial are not permanent. You may need to have the treatment done every few months to maintain the results.
- You may experience some redness and swelling after the treatment, but this should go away within a few days.
- It is important to follow your doctor or aesthetician’s instructions after the treatment to prevent infection.
Are you ready to get look more fresh and younger for your next party or dinner?
Write us at email@example.com or whatsapp +923175555950